Get a deeper understanding of Bader Philanthropies and our partners
- Strengthened our area’s workforce.
- Helped keep local youth safe and engaged in the world.
- Made Wisconsin a national leader in the way we view growing older.
Bader Philanthropies strives to be a philanthropic leader within the communities in which we work. As part of our work, we strive to be transparent about what we fund, while actively sharing the concrete results of our funding.
NEED HELP WITH A STORY?
We can connect members of the media with experts on some of the most pressing issues facing us today, including:
- Hundreds of grant partners who are tackling a variety of challenging issues in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Israel and in other parts the world.
- Our program staff, who bring decades of expertise on a variety of issues, including: healthy aging, youth development, unemployment, education, creative arts, Judaism and more
- Our leadership, who can offer perspective on philanthropy’s changing role, evolving from serving as strictly a funding source, toward becoming an active partner by nurturing innovative ideas, encouraging collaboration and promoting the use of alternate funding approaches, such as our Program Related Investment program.
With two decades of partnerships that we can call upon, the Foundation also has impact stories that demonstrate how our funding is making a difference in individual lives and the communities in which they live. Feel free to click through our grants database, read our impact stories or contact us directly:
Merilou Gonzales, Communications Coordinator
Recent Press Release
November 11, 2015
BADER PHILANTHROPIES COMMITS OVER $1.5 MILLION TO BOOST WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT IN MILWAUKEE