Latest News & Events
Full Proposal Deadline
Event: Feb 16Have you completed your Preliminary Application? If you've received an email that our Program...
- Helen Bader Foundation to Move Forward as Bader Philanthropies,...
- $1 Million to Boost Alzheimer's and Aging Programs Across Wis. The Helen Bader Foundation (HBF), a leading philanthropic Milwaukee-based foundation and a leader...
- A $250 Million Commitment to Brighter Futures
- Daniel Bader: Israeli Crisis' Impact on Children (jsonline.com) Milwaukee Journal Sentinel op-ed from HBF President and CEO Daniel Bader on the humanitarian impact...
- $311,000 in New Grants to Promote Healthy, Engaged Older... The Helen Bader Foundation (HBF), Wisconsin’s largest private funder of aging-related programs,...
Did You Know?
Bader Philanthropies' key interests are direct reflections of the issues important to our two Funds' namesakes: Helen Daniels Bader, and Isabel and Alfred Bader.
11 hours 57 min ago
14 hours 27 min ago
RT @GrMKEFdn: All smiling faces here at @MKEPublicMuseum. So happy to welcome the community to such a fabulous treasure! http://t.co/0NM0zn…1 day 28 min ago
RT @HBIUWM: Looking to move up the #Nonprofit Ladder? Join us (RSVP) and learn more about #GraduateEducation opportunities! http://t.co/wB9…1 day 1 hour ago