Latest News & Events
- Bader Family Extends Commitment to Charitable Foundation
- Helen Bader Foundation to Move Forward as Bader Philanthropies,...
- $1 Million to Boost Alzheimer's and Aging Programs Across Wis. December 18, 2014: The Helen Bader Foundation (HBF), a leading philanthropic Milwaukee-based...
- A $250 Million Commitment to Brighter Futures
- Daniel Bader: Israeli Crisis' Impact on Children (jsonline.com) Milwaukee Journal Sentinel op-ed from HBF President and CEO Daniel Bader on the humanitarian impact...
- $311,000 in New Grants to Promote Healthy, Engaged Older... The Helen Bader Foundation (HBF), Wisconsin’s largest private funder of aging-related programs,...
Did You Know?
Bader Philanthropies' key interests are direct reflections of the issues important to our two Funds' namesakes: Helen Daniels Bader, and Isabel and Alfred Bader.
PEANUT BUTTER: is wanted for both its nutrition & deliciousness visit the link to help: http://t.co/fvHaTdNJZ5 @hungertaskforce2 days 11 hours ago
2 days 12 hours ago
Big week ahead: Join us MARCH 5 with poet/author @JimmySBaca to inspire and lift #MKE youth: http://t.co/mMWDYH4m992 days 14 hours ago
RT @maryo_1008: "Wicked problems are opportunities for innovation." Matthew T.A.Nash, Duke SEAD Center @jordyncziep @BaderGiving #Exchange2…2 days 15 hours ago